Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Repost - joyful mornings

My owner posted this on his own blog some days ago.. I really liked it, so I asked him to post it here, too :)

My alarm goes off at 0630 in the morning.That is the time for Maja to come to bed :)

Up until then she has been sleeping in her own bed, quietly all night. She does not try to come into our bed in the evening and not during the night. But at 0630 she stands ready. 
She jumps in, takes her place between my girlfriend an me and almost howls for joy for a minute or two, then she streaches a bit, makes strange sounds like a small pig, and then falls happily asleep.
At 0700 me and Maja get up to go for a small walk and to get our breakfast.

With a walk and food coming up, it is always a fantastic day. It doesn't matter what the weather is or what I have dreamt. It is a new day, full of possibilities, new things to sniff, food, nice company, a little scratching behind the ear, maybe a goodie or two. Maja is wagging not only her tail, but her whole back part.

Stretch.... Yawn... Scratch... Wagwagwagwagwagwagwagwagwagwagwagwag.. No need to be sad or thoughtful about anything. It's a beautiful day. Let's go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment