Monday, November 24, 2008

Morning walk.. And throwing up..

Today I got up at half past six and was dragged out by Stein to to for a walk. I don't completely understand why he suddenly has got this idea that I should walk in the morning. All I want to do is to do my things, get back in, get my morning breakfast - mmmmmm - and jump into the big bed with Jurgita, my female owner. It's warm and nice there :)
But ok, as long as he wants to go for a walk, I can be a nice dog and give him company. We walked a bit in the neighbourhood today. I still don't feel completely sure there, there are so many dogs around and so many smells and the whole thing scares me a bit. Stein goes in front, I follow a bit, then stop.. Then he tells me to go on, I follow a bit. Still scary, but I hope I get used to it. I should, because it is actually really nice to walk around in the snow :)
Then in to a huge dish of rice and chicken. I have a bad stomach, so I'm on diet. Think I ate a bit too fast, because I threw up everything on the carpet the minute afterwards.. Sorry.. The second time I ate it (Stein finds that quite yucky..) I was a bit more careful. I should be - whatever it takes to avoid going back to that hated vet one more time..

Way to start a new dog-blog, huh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment