Monday, February 16, 2009

Play with me..

Yaaaawwnnnnnn....
Oi.. That was a good sleep. Really..
That was a good walk today! One hour on leash.. Concentrate on the left foot, concentrate, concentrate.

Yep, I can really feel that walk in my feet. Better stretch..
Back feet first.. Streeeeeetch... And then front.. Oooooouuuuchhh.. And neck... Aiaiai..

So, what is going on. Let's look around. Hmm.. So, mummy is sitting in that room. Daddy is sitting in the kitchen. Both very silent and concentrated. I better get them a bit activated! I wouldn't mind moving a bit myself, actually.

So, if I pick up.. for example this ball.. Carry it over to Stein's legs and drop it on the floor. Drop.
Bumpbumpbumpbump..
No reaction? We try again: pick up, go to his feet, drop!
Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump..
No? Ah, come ON! One more time.
Bumpbumpbumpbump..

Ah, THERE you saw me. Hi :) Want to play?

I really want to, and I think it could be fun for you to!
Come on, come on, let's play a bit..
YES :)

Bimpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump..

No comments:

Post a Comment