Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good luck, Rio

Rio is a German shepherd that was saved from the same place as Stella. Up until now he has been living with a foster family that must have taken so good care of him :) This is a picture of Rio before and after.
Both pictures belong to Pifas' website. Please visit them and - if you somehow can - support them! They do a fantastic job!


Now it is time for Rio to find a permanent home, and who could read his CV without smiling:

"I am in Rio. My name is nice and clear - just like I am. I am a very simple dog that can be described in a few words: quiet, friendly and cute. I do not require long walks and outdoor games the whole day. A small walk and a little playing from time to time is enough for me, so if you, my future host, don't want to be very active with me with me every day, that's ok. I do not want to appear demanding or needy, but I have a special request for my future family. I can not live in the yard. I find a common language not only with human beings but also animals, apparently because of my calm and peaceful manner."

Good luck, Rio. We hope you'll find a home where you'll never have to sleep outside, where you get all the care and loving that you deserve. Your new owners will be so lucky to have a dog like you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment