Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why do I write this blog ??

I do spend a little bit of time on this blog, and have received some questions if I don't have anything better or more important to do. Well... I definitely have other things to do,and some of them could maybe be defined as more important. In general, I wish I would spend less time in front of the computer that I do. On the other hand: Maja is only 8 months old, we have had her for only five months, and already now it is so nice to go back and look at "old" texts and pictures. Most of us keep a familiy album, some make scrapbooks, and this is our digtital scrapbook. I have tried to write a diary before - I did it one very special year. Then I tried to do it later without succeeding. This is Maja's scrapbook and diary, but also ours: reading about her, I can remember and relate it to things happening that did not neccesarily have to do anything with Maja. And also: I was very fond of writing when I was a teenager, but I haven't done much of that the last years. I just so much enjoy the writing process itself. And, who knows, maybe in ten years I'll write a book based on the life of Maja, something akin to "Marley & Me" (SEE IT!!) I'll sell the rights to Hollywood for a heap of money, and I'll ask them to ask Scarlet Johanson to play the main HUMAN female role,we'll all be famous and an old but distiguished Maja will get some extra expensive bones. Next question ?

No comments:

Post a Comment