Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Morning talk

- So.. That was the morning walk and the morning toilet. Time for you to go back to bed, huh? By the way.. what have you got there?
- I have a small treasure. It's a small stick that I found outside. I really like it :)
- A small stick? Do you mind if I take a look?
- Mmm.... No.. But, can I please get it back afterwards? I REALLY like it :)
- Thanks.. But.. Maja, this is not a stick. It's an old rubber bike brake.
- So? Rubber or not, I like it :) It tastes good and I like to chew on it. Can I get it back? Please?
- No way! It's rubber, it's oily, it is dirty, it's not good for you at all.
- But... I found it! It's mine, I found it and I really like it! Can I get it back? Please, give it back. Please, please.. I'll do anything! I'll sit, I'll give the paw, I'll lie down.. Anything you have taught me, if you just give it back.. Where are you going?
- Sorry, Maja. To throw it.
- Awwwwww, you didn't have to do that. That was just not fair. Now, where are you going?
- Me? To work, you know.
- Oh.. Can I come with? Please? I like the people there..
- No, not this time. Now, go back to bed and sleep a little bit more.
- Ok.. I would like to go with you, though. I'll miss you! I'll wait here until you come home.
- That's nice.. One last scratch behind the ear. Go to bed now.. Have a nice day, I really look forward to see you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment