Monday, December 8, 2008

Maja and Barack Obama

I had the weirdest dream last night: I was somehow working as assistent for Barack Obama, and of course Maja was with me all the time :) She was a bit younger, smaller and "puppy-ish" than what she already is.. At some point, Barack Obama held a huge press conference at a lawn somewhere. I was late for it, so I came running with Maja. She was not on a leash (bummer at a presidential press conference, I know!), so she ran away from me, in front of the audience and almost up to the Presiden (elect). I really had to shout to make her come back - again not the smartest thing at a press conference.The security guys of course went nuts and yelled at the poor dog - I had a long and serious talk with one of them afterwards, telling them to yell at her idiotic owner - me! - and not at the dog..

Now, WHERE ON EARTH do dreams like that come from :)

No comments:

Post a Comment