Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Dog Whisperer in South Park

I have always wanted to make a longer blog post about Cesar Milan and "The Dog Whisperer", a tv show on National Geographic Channel about dog rehabilitation and dog psychology. The Dog Whisperer is without doubt a very controversial show, and lots of people are even very aggressively (no pun intended) opposed to the ideas and thoughts that Cesar Milan presents. Me and my girlfriend, though, feel that we have learned a lot, and watch all episodes with huge interest. As I said; always wanted to blog about it, but it would be a huge post, and I haven't found time so far. BUT: what an incredible joy when I was able to find a combination of two of my absolute favorite tv series; The Dog Whisperer and South Park. I though I would laugh my head off when I saw this the first time. As always with South Park, they hit spot on. Fantastic! Amazing! :)))))


No comments:

Post a Comment