Friday, October 2, 2009

Today

Here are today's happenings:
We had a long and good morning walk. (No limping) 
Maja spent some hours on the lawn chewing on a stick

When I needed to do some work alone, I let Maja inside the house.  I hadn't noticed that the neighbor cat had sneaked in the open door, so when I came back to let Maja out, I found her and the cat face to face inside. When Maja is really excited, she always stuffs one of her toys in her mouth. She sooo wanted to get close to the cat and sniff it. The cat actually let her, but in the end it got a bit tired of the attention.








Evening we went for a loong walk again. It is such a miracle to see her walk happily ahead, without any, any limping. And in the end we barked at some really dangerous-looking cows.















After all this excitement, is it any strange that she is sleeping like dead in her bed already? :)

1 comment:

  1. How good that Maja is feeling so great. Very cool picture where she is running and you can see that she is wagging her tail :) And I am sure that Maja misses you just as much as you miss her!

    ReplyDelete